If your mailbox is anything like mine, it’s been stuffed to the gills with holiday gift guide, catalogs, and coupons. I never have a ton of shopping to do but I am obsessed with all the fun jolly stuff that comes out this time of year. In the spirit of Cyber Monday (maybe my favorite day to shop), I thought I’d share a few memorable items from my holiday guide snooping.
No matter what winter holiday you are celebrating, I hope your shopping remains thoughtful, stress-free, and, of course, fun!
1) Gap logo pom-pom beanie ($24.95): There are a few other hats in this collection with other sayings but this one was my favorite. (Probably because it matches my jacket best.)
2) Patchwork Slipper Sock ($19.95): You cannot go wrong with slipper socks. The person you are gifting is going to be so, so thankful. They are heaven.
3) Loft Owl Sock Set ($19.95): Loft has some of my favorite socks already but their collection has gotten (much to my delight) quirkier. (This year they even have some reindeer ones.)
4) Papersource Merry & Bright Tea ($6.95): Pretty packaging and a really useful gift inside.
5) Julep Break the Ice Lipstick Trio ($24.00): Julep mini lipsticks are probably my favorite add-on they’ve had. I still have the first collection I got almost 2 years ago, and I’m tempted to grab this one too. They are perfect to throw in your purse or travel with.
6) Fossil Journal Multi-Pack ($10): I have a collection of blank journals… why not a few more?
7) Modcloth For the Greater Good Cards ($14.95): I like to make my own cards but I thought these were adorable.
8) Papersource Unicorn Tape Dispenser ($14.95): This is totally silly but I love it.
9) Modcloth Drop It Like Its Hot Mug ($14.95): Um, hilarious & goes perfectly with #4.
10) LUSH Santa Baby Lip Tint ($8.95): I’ve been meaning to get to Lush and this lip tint might be just the thing that makes my visit happen.
Happy Monday, happy shopping! Be merry and bright! (Seriously.)