Dive Into Diversity is a reading challenging we are hosting in 2015 with Rebecca from Reading Wishes blog. Each month, we host a link up for participants to submit links to their diverse reviews or posts along with a original post on this subject. This challenge is more about diversifying your reading than getting through a certain number of books. You can find out more about the challenge in our intro post here.
This landing page will serve as your one stop show for our #DiversityDive posts and also a list of books we’ve read lately to serve as some suggestions.
#DiversityDive Book Suggestions:
(These are all books from our 2015 reading so far.)
- The Curvy Girls Club by Michelle Gorman
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
- Promposal by Rhonda Helms
- The Boy in the Black Suit by Jason Reynolds
- Alex as Well by Alyssa Brugman
Links to check out:
Be sure to follow the #DiversityDive hashtag on Twitter to join the conversation!