Good evening everyone! I hope all of you have your eyes glued to the TV as the Super Bowl plays. No? Don’t worry. Me neither. I plan on being productive tonight… hopefully. So far my husband has managed not to scream… that much. (He’s a Giants fan.) Anyway, no more football talk. Instead, I made my second In My Mailbox video tonight. Hope you guys like it. I think I was a lot less nervous this time! So things can only look up from here. (Don’t forget to check out the In My MailboxÂ byÂ Kristi aka The Story Siren.)
Books I mentioned this week:
From the library:
A Little Friendly Advice by Siobhan Vivian (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Leftovers by Tom PerrotaÂ (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy WunderÂ (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. SmithÂ (Amazon | Goodreads)
An Abundance of Katherines by John GreenÂ (Amazon | Goodreads)
A few other things:
- Ginger’s great review of The Survival Kit from this week.
- Magan was also featured on Ginger’s blog this week, and it was an awesome interview.
- I must plug my very good friend Jeff too; he’s the one who gifted me the Sondheim book and he’s been a great supporter of RBR. If you are a Disney fan, take a minute to check out his latest venture: Communicore Weekly. It’s an awesome & creative Disney weekly vlog.
- Estelle: Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- Book Report: Dying to Know You by Aidan Chambers
- Magan: Duff by Kody Keplinger
- Estelle: Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
See you all this week! xo