These last few days, we’ve been together, reunited in Texas. Holy crap, you guys! It’s been amazing. But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Estelle left yesterday afternoon to head back to NYC and Magan spent the remainder of the day crying. Every time we see each other, we wish we lived closer to one another.
We made a joint Shelve It our first evening together. Estelle brought a few books for Magan to read and over the last few weeks, Magan’s gotten a few new ones in the mail. Enjoy!
- Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher — Release Date 11/12/13 — Goodreads | Amazon
- Runt by Nora Raleigh Baskin — Release Date 7/23/13 — Goodreads | Amazon
- All the Truth That’s in Me by Julie Berry — Release Date 9/26/13 — Goodreads | Amazon
- Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith — Release Date 2/20/14 — Goodreads | Amazon
- OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu — Release Date 7/23/13 — Goodreads | Amazon | E’s Review
- Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan — Release Date 8/29/13 — Goodreads | Amazon
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan — Release Date 8/27/13 — Goodreads | Amazon
And, of course, stay tuned for more Shelve Its from us because we couldn’t avoid going to a bookstore.
Kind of inevitable, right? Estelle went home with as many books as she brought to Texas!
Happy Wednesday, friends! Thanks for checking out our Shelve It post!