Oh, hey there!
Hello March, springtime, sunshine, and all of the best make-your-heart-happy books as you sunbathe. (Ideally, right?)
We hung out for a little while ‘in person’ to chat about THE HATING GAME by Sally Thorne – a book that should be high on your radar for reading as soon as possible. We discussed the love/hate relationship between Lucy and Josh, crazy work dynamics and ending up in a job you never intended to have, and naturally digressed into some girl chat about makeup and life.
We filmed this on a lazy Sunday afternoon and got cozy in our own homes with our computers – Estelle in her apartment in NY and Magan from the comfort of her living room! We lost track of time, rambled a lot at the end about some of our favorite things, but had so much fun getting in some friend time.
We hope that you’ll enjoy our first in-person book chat!
- Goodreads: The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Amazon: The Hating Game
- The Comfort Zone: Sally Thorne’s Next Book
- Some Kind of Magic (another recommendation from Ginger)
- Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton (the memoir Estelle just finished reading)
- Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin (Estelle’s finance book she’s trying to finish)
- First Draft Podcast with Sarah Enni (discussed about 45 mins into the recording)
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven (Magan’s read before The Hating Game)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay (Magan’s New Foundation)
- MakeupByTiffanyD (YouTube Makeup Tutorials Magan Watches)
- L’Oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation
- Maybelline Tattoo Crayon
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Eye Color
- Have you read THE HATING GAME? What did you think?
- What are your favorite podcasts? We’re looking for more recommendations!
- We’ve both adopted a ‘read and release’ policy with our books to pass them along to other book-lovers. Are you a re-reader or do you pass your books off to a friend?
- Has anyone started a lending library? Any tips or advice for how Magan can start one?