Well, another month bites the dust. Who’s prepared for April and taxes? (UGH.) Ahem, sorry – that’s what I’ve been focused on a lot the last two weeks. April is going to be full of sunshine and reading outside and lots and lots of vitamin D. (We hope.) Here are a few highlights of our March:
We had an awesome time participating in Cassie’s #15beautifuldays in March! Thanks so much for hosting this, Cassie, and we hope you guys enjoyed seeing a bit more of our lives outside of books on our Instagram.
SHOPPING LIST MUSTS
WHAT TO CLICK
Brilliant Broadway actress (and Smash TV star) diagnosed with breast cancer at 30 and she’s blogging about it
“Unlikeable” heroines by the awesome Amy Reed
- Courtney Summers’ campaign to tell the girls you know that they are seen, heard and loved on April 14, 2015
- A great, thorough list of books about Teen Pregnancy by YA Interrobang
- Really, really cute new home decor items by Wit & Whistle on Society6 (!!)
- These are some of the most amazing carpets (yes, carpets) you’ll ever see…made of chocolate/straws/etc.
SUMMING IT ALL UP
Small Damages by Beth Kephart
Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark
Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson
The Winner’s Trilogy
In Some Other World, Maybe by Shari Goldhagen
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
Top Ten Books We Want to Re-Read
The Beginning of Our Attachment (our Twitter/G-Chat beginnings)
Top Ten Books on Our Spring TBR List
Estelle and James’ Early Beginnings (inspired by The Start of Me and You)
- Dive Into Diversity April link-up is scheduled for April 14th! See March’s link-up here…
What were some of your favorites in March? Let us know in the comments.
Here’s to amazing books, beautiful weather, and no terrible April Fool’s jokes being pulled on you today! 😉