Happy Sunday, friends! You may have noticed my absence this week on twitter and commenting on your blogs. We’ve been sailing the sea to Alaska to celebrate a big anniversary for my parents! It’s been an amazing week, but I’ve really missed you guys (as you’ll notice in my vlog because I mention it, like, three times).
I’ve gotten a lot (LOT) of reading done this week. I mention a few books in the video below that I finished before Thursday. Since I am writing on my phone, I’m having trouble adding links. I’ll update with links when I’m back at home.
This was taken on Thursday in Ketchikan, Alaska. A little view from our ship is included for ya.
Around the blog this week:
– After hearing such high marks, I checked out The Lullaby by Sarah Dessen myself.
– Did you have mandatory summer reading in school? Estelle reminisces about hers.
– Estelle couldn’t wait to rave about From What I Remember…
– Coney Island, a new school, and romance found in Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando.
– Estelle + I found 10 more beach reads to share with you.
– I review Myra McEntire’s Hourglass, sequel to Timepiece.