Hey, hey, hey! I hope you guys have had an awesome Sunday. This has by far been one of the nuttiest days I can remember. (And ya know, totally the reason I’m posting later than usual.)
caved and purchased a few books lately.
- Sarah Dessen’s Lock and Key — I’m really loving the new covers for Sarah’s books and I’ve been in the mood for reading one. This one has excellent ratings on goodreads and is one of the few I haven’t read yet. (Goodreads)
- Robin Benway’s Audrey, Wait — I’ve heard a TON about this one; it comes highly recommended by some pretty awesome reviewers. Do you guys ever have those times when you just need a homerun hit kind of book? (Goodreads)
I’ve purchased a few kindle books lately, too. I just can’t stay away from good deals.
- Used to Be by Eileen Cook — this is actually two books in one and it’s only $4.99 on the kindle! DEAL ALERT! (Goodreads)
- Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos — this was one I featured in my October 2012 YA new releases post. (Goodreads)
- Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor — E finished this one and told me I had to read it. I instantly purchased it on my kindle. She always has the best recommendations… (Goodreads)
Moral of the story? I’m kind of in the mood for contemps right now. Crazy how many good ones I now have in my possession. Woot!
Here’s what happened on Rather Be Reading this week:
– A Review of I’ll Tell You Mine by Pip Harry
– A Review of Laura Lamont’s Life in Pictures by Emma Straub
– A Review of The Pursuit of Happiness by Tara Altebrando
– IT’S OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY + WE’RE GIVING AWAY BOOKS!
– A Review of What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
Have an awesome week! Thanks so much for checking out our blog for this week’s Shelve It!