Howdy, y’all! I’m back with another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the awesome crew at The Broke and The Bookish. This week we’re talking about our most anticipated books of 2013. I could hardly narrow this down — do you guys realize how muchÂ amazingness is coming out in the next year? So many of my favorite series will be coming to an end. What will I do?! Â I think the best solution is probably to find more books to ease the separation anxiety.
- The Moon and MoreÂ by Sarah Dessen — Um, more Sarah Dessen? YES, PLEASE! (06/04/2013)
- The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr — Death and betrayal lead Lucy to walk away from being a concert pianist. Ooooh, buddy. (05/07/2013)
- RebootÂ by Amy Tintera — I met Amy at ALA Annual this year and she’s the sweetest little lady! Cannot wait to support her and read her book. (05/07/2013)
- This is What Happy Looks LikeÂ by Jennifer E. Smith — This is my choice on behalf of Estelle. E loves JES’s work somethin’ fierce. (04/02/2013)
- Going VintageÂ by Lindsey Leavitt — Adorable cover + a plot about swearing off boys? Heck yeah! (03/26/2013)
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver — How will Lena’s story end?! I’m going crazy with anticipation… (03/05/2013)
- Nobody But UsÂ by Kristin Halbrook — I have tried to purchase this 150,000 times on my kindle because I keep forgetting it doesn’t come out until January 2013. Fail. (01/29/2013)
- Return to MeÂ by Justina Chen Headley — Life changing news + a girl on her way to college. Oh, yes! (01/15/2013)
- Through the Ever NightÂ by Veronica Rossi — I am so anxious to learn more about these characters. The world just blows me away! (01/08/2013)
- Falling For YouÂ by Lisa Schroeder — Have you guys read her previous work? All I can say is DAAAANG. (01/01/2013)
Let me know what you’re looking forward to the most! Can’t wait to see your lists!