- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen — Um, more Sarah Dessen? YES, PLEASE! (06/04/2013)
- The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr — Death and betrayal lead Lucy to walk away from being a concert pianist. Ooooh, buddy. (05/07/2013)
- Reboot by Amy Tintera — I met Amy at ALA Annual this year and she’s the sweetest little lady! Cannot wait to support her and read her book. (05/07/2013)
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith — This is my choice on behalf of Estelle. E loves JES’s work somethin’ fierce. (04/02/2013)
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt — Adorable cover + a plot about swearing off boys? Heck yeah! (03/26/2013)
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver — How will Lena’s story end?! I’m going crazy with anticipation… (03/05/2013)
- Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook — I have tried to purchase this 150,000 times on my kindle because I keep forgetting it doesn’t come out until January 2013. Fail. (01/29/2013)
- Return to Me by Justina Chen Headley — Life changing news + a girl on her way to college. Oh, yes! (01/15/2013)
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi — I am so anxious to learn more about these characters. The world just blows me away! (01/08/2013)
- Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder — Have you guys read her previous work? All I can say is DAAAANG. (01/01/2013)
Howdy, y’all! I’m back with another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the awesome crew at The Broke and The Bookish. This week we’re talking about our most anticipated books of 2013. I could hardly narrow this down — do you guys realize how much amazingness is coming out in the next year? So many of my favorite series will be coming to an end. What will I do?! I think the best solution is probably to find more books to ease the separation anxiety.
Let me know what you’re looking forward to the most! Can’t wait to see your lists!