Happy Sunday! Hope you are having yourself an awesome weekend. It’s chilly in New York City, I’m reading some awesome books, and I’m so glad my hair looked decent enough to make this Shelve It video — it has been awhile! I have lots of fun books to share, and also a story about the latest library book I took out. (Hence, the title of this post.)
Vivian Apple at the End of the World by Katie Coyle ( Goodreads) — Thanks Houghton Mifflin!
I’m Glad I Did by Cynthia Weil ( Goodreads ) — Thanks Soho Teen!
A List of Things that Didn’t Kill Me by Jason Schmidt ( Goodreads )
The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkowski ( Goodreads )
Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark ( Goodreads )
Flirty Dancing by Jenny MacLachlan ( Goodreads ) — Thanks Macmillan!
And now what I know all of you have been waiting for… the most embarrassing condition I’ve ever returned a library book.
Can you believe a PEAR did that? A PEAR? Sigh. Unbelievable.
On the blog lately:
- Why in 5: How to Tell Toledo from the Night Sky
- Magan’s memorable book quotes from recent reads
- Wildlife by Fiona Wood: set during a wilderness semester, dual POV, honest writing!
- No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown: small towns, art, family drama!
- Q&A with YA writer Amy Spalding about sex in books, High School Musical, and more!
- Steal the North: big kid review after huge recommendation from another blogger.
As always, thanks for stopping in & watching these silly videos!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving if we don’t talk to you before then!