Happy Sunday evening!
A good-ish hair day + a pile of books? Time for a Shelve It. (Especially when James was nice enough to go grocery shopping and let me record this only four times. haha) I’ve been sharing most of what I bought lately on our Instagram account so I settled on what I’ve been getting in the mail, and borrowed from others/library. Yay the library! I’m ashamed to say I did not go to the library at all in 2013. I finally got a chance to get my card a few weeks ago, and I plan on making good use of it for the rest of the year and beyond! 🙂
Sidenote: I’m eating cheese right now and it’s wonderful.
Hope you spent the weekend reading something awesome! Enjoy the video below:
In the mail:
From Elena at Novel Sounds (Thank you!):
From the library:
On the blog:
- Pub Date: My philosophy on Fruit Beer + a book/beer pairing!
- A review of Just Call My Name by Holly Sloan Goldberg
- 2011 book release review of The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
- Mini review of thriller The Good Girl by Mary Kubica plus interview + giveaway!
- Disney fans, I have a feeling you will like this time travel novel from Gaby Triana!
- Summer camp and romance in This Summer by Kaitlyn Duncan
Thanks so much for stopping in today! Happy happy happy reading!