How have two weeks passed by since my last vlog? SO much has happened in the last few weeks, but thankfully, life will be slowing down soon. Both Estelle and I will be going with our hubbies on vacation in June, so we’ve been discussing books and what we’ll take along with us. (Who needs to worry about clothesÂ and travelingÂ when there are books to be read?!)
This week, my Shelve It vlog features the books coming up on my to-be-read pile soon. These are books received from publishers for honest reviews.
Coming up soon in my TBR Pile:
Posts I Loved This Week:
- Our friends at Novel Sounds are hosting a giveaway to celebrate their 6 month blogoversary.
- Anna’s Confessions of a Book Freak
- Sash and Em had veryÂ different opinions about InsurgentÂ by Veronica Roth
- We hardcore love us some Hannah from So Obsessed With. Love this recap post for April (cause yes, I am obsessed with lists.. and no, I did not intend for that to be a play on words.)
- Loved seeing Lisa in her Rewind and Review vlog.
What Happened on Our Blog:
- Courtney Summers took me out of my comfort zone with zombies in This is Not a Test.
- We each picked five books we wish would be made into movies.
- We did a joint review of The Story of Us by Deb Caletti.
- Estelle reviewed Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins.
- I recapped volunteering for World Book Night.
- I reviewed Insurgent by Veronica Roth.
Thank you so much for tuning in, and thank you very muchÂ to the publishers who are so generously allowing us to read them!