Happy Almost-Christmas, friends! Today we’re participating in The Broke and the Bookish’s Top Ten Tuesday feature by sharing TEN books we wouldn’t mind Santa bringing us. (*hint, hint* *wink, wink*, husbands!) Do you have books on your wish lists this year? Let us know what they are and which of ours you’re hoping for, too!
Estelle’s Picks — all of E’s picks have received seals of approval by other bloggers!
- Sex and Violence by Carrie Mesrobian
- If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
- The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Goodbye to All That: Writers on Loving and Leaving New York by Sari Botton
Magan’s Picks — all of M’s picks are books she can’t believe she hasn’t read yet (eep!)
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
- Crash into You by Katie McGarry
- A Beautiful Lie by Tara Sivec
- Pivot Point by Kasie West
Tell us what books you hope are under YOUR tree this year!