Happy Almost-Christmas, friends! Today we’re participating in The Broke and the Bookish’sÂ Top Ten Tuesday feature by sharing TEN books we wouldn’t mind Santa bringing us. (*hint, hint* *wink, wink*, husbands!) Do you have books on your wish lists this year? Let us know what they are and which of ours you’re hoping for, too!
Estelle’s Picks –Â all of E’s picks have received seals of approval by other bloggers!
- Sex and ViolenceÂ byÂ Carrie Mesrobian
- If You Find MeÂ byÂ Emily Murdoch
- The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Goodbye to All That: Writers on Loving and Leaving New YorkÂ byÂ Sari Botton
Magan’s PicksÂ — all of M’s picks are books she can’t believe she hasn’t read yet (eep!)
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- Losing HopeÂ by Colleen Hoover
- Crash into YouÂ by Katie McGarry
- A Beautiful LieÂ by Tara Sivec
- Pivot Point by Kasie West
Tell us what books you hope are under YOUR tree this year!