How is it January 31st already? Are you thinking this too? Wow. One quick month to kick off 2015; that’s all we gotta say. Together we’re reeling from the post-sads after our epic it’s-been-over-a-year reunion in Disney World a few days ago but also looking forward to a big February.
Anyway. As we dab all our tears…
We’ve always enjoyed the end-of-month posts at spotsÂ like Perpetual Page Turner, Hello, Chelly, Paper Riot, and The Book Addict’s Guide and since our “shelve its” aren’t as frequent as we would like, we’re joining in the fun this year. We can’t have you forgetting our favorite books now. We just can’t!
shopping list musts
what to click
- It was a sad day when our blog role model Anna Reads decided to close up shop.
- Hannah at So Obsessed With talks about building better blogging communities.
- Loved this 24 Things No One Tells You About Book Blogging over at Novel Sounds.
summing it all up
Love & Other Theories by Alex Bass
Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols
Beneath Beautiful by Allison Rushby
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
Love on the Lifts by Jill Santopolo
Alex as Well by Alyssa Brugman (also a #DiversityDive title!)
Twisted Fate by Norah Olsen
Geek Girl by Holly Smale
The Marriage Charm by Linda Lael Miller (a giveaway with this one!)
- Dive Into Diversity February link-up is scheduled for February 10th! See January’s link up here.
- We’re all about Random Acts of Kindness in February. Starting the week of February 16, we would love to hear your story! #loveathonRAK
What were some of your favorites in January? Let us know in the comments.
Here’s to a great month!Â â™¥